|Contact||Rick C. or Doug K.|
The Fox.Build soldering station includes everything you might need to solder or un-solder electronic parts:
- Numerous soldering irons
- Solder suckers
- Air filters
- Helping hands to hold parts
- Lighted Magnifier
- Hot air machine
- Smoke absorbers
- Surface Mount Device (SMD) rework stations
Important safety information.
- Wear safety glasses when soldering
- Always place soldering tools in their holders when setting them down
- Turn off the bench power when you are finished
Power and Speeds
Tips and Tricks
The power to the workbench is located at the far right back corner of the workbench. It is mounted in the electrical box with the outlets.
Make Magazine has a good guide to getting started soldering: | Soldering-where-to-start?
Your First Project
Steps here for a simple first project.
Your Second Project
Steps here for a slightly more advanced second project after doing the first.