|Instructions||Craftsman 10" Sliding Miter Saw Manual|
|Size||10 inch diameter blade|
The Craftsman 10" miter saw is a compound saw capable of making compound cuts in large boards.
Some of the major features are:
- Speeds of up to 4,800 RPM
- Laser Trac & Guidance System
- Dual Slide Bearing Rail
- Telescoping Extensions
- A powerful 15.0 amp motor
- Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel: 1 5/8 in x 12 in
- Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel: 1 5/8 in x 8 in
- Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel: 3 5/8 in x 8 in
- Preset Miter Angle Detents : 0,15,22.5,31.6,45 L&R (Deg)
- Fence Type: Fixed
- Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel: 3 5/16 in x 12 in
Important safety information.
- Wear Safety Glasses
- Never disable the blade guard
- Use the built-in hold down clamps to secure wood for cutting
- Wait for the blade to come to a complete stop before removing wood
- Make sure the blade is NOT touching the workpiece when starting the saw
- Never cut metals or masonry
- Keep hands away from the blade at all times
- Be sure to turn on the dust collector when using this saw
Power and Cutting Speeds
15.0 amp motor, cutting speeds up to 4800 RPM.
Tips and Tricks
Your First Project
Steps here for a simple first project.
Your Second Project
Steps here for a slightly more advanced second project after doing the first.