Metal cutting bandsaw
|Contact||Please Adopt Me!|
|Product Website||Similar to: https://www.harborfreight.com/horizontal-vertical-metal-cutting-bandsaw-93762.html|
|Instructions for Similar Machine||Metal Bandsaw Manual|
|Specifications||1 micron filtering, up to 409 CFM|
You'll be able to quickly and accurately cut workpieces up to 4 in. x 6 in. (rectangle), 4-1/2 in. (round) using the band saw's adjustable horizontal and vertical positions. Choose from 3 speeds to cut everything from brass and aluminum to rugged alloy and tool steels.
- Three speeds to cut everything from brass and aluminum to rugged alloy and tool steels
- Gravity feed cutting pressure adjustment in horizontal position
- 0-55° left miter cuts on horizontal
- Two-position rocker switch with safety lock-off
Important safety information.
- Wear safety glasses and work gloves when using the bandsaw.
- Do not remove jammed cutoff pieces until blade has stopped.
- Maintain proper adjustment of blade tension, blade guides, and blade guide bearings.
- Adjust upper guide to just clear workpiece.
- Hold workpiece firmly against table.
- Use special care when unpacking or replacing Band Saw blade. Blade can be under tension and may suddenly uncoil.
- Keep hands away from cutting area and Saw Blade.
- Do not operate with any guards removed.
The operating modes may be set either on the filter itself or by using the infrared remote control.
Power and Speeds
There are 3 speeds:
- 80 FPM
- 120 FPM
- 200 FPM
The speed is changed by changing the pulleys the drive belt runs on.
Tips and Tricks
64-1/2 in. blade
Your First Project
Steps here for a simple first project.
Your Second Project
Steps here for a slightly more advanced second print after doing the first.