Maker Select V2
From Fox.Build Wiki
|Contact||Please Adopt Me!|
|Instructions||Maker Select V2 Manual|
- Heated build plate allows for high-reliability printing of slow cooling materials
- Can use compatible software, such as Cura, Repetier, or Simplify 3D
- Expanded user's manual with detailed, easy-to-follow assembly and usage instructions
- Tighten just 6 screws and be printing in 10 minutes
Important safety information.
- Use care when working around the printer - it may be hot!
Most 3D printing materials, including PLA and ABS.
Power and Speeds
- 200 x 200 x 180 mm build area
Tips and Tricks
Your First Project
Steps here for a simple first project.
Your Second Project
Steps here for a slightly more advanced second print after doing the first.