Jet Metal Lathe
|Arrival Date||February 2019|
|Contact||Herman or Doug|
|Instructions||Jet BD-920W Lathe Manual|
|Maximum Turning Size||9 inch diameter, 20 inch length|
|Any other useful info||?|
The Jet bench lathe is a full function metal lathe. It can cut metals, including steel (with appropriate cutting tools), cut threads (both right and left handed), perform facing operations, knurling, and boring with the right tooling.
- Spindle supported by precision tapered roller bearings
- Hardened and ground bedways
- Power longitudinal feed allows threading
- Standard 1-1/2 in. x 8 TPI spindle mount allows for many aftermarket accessories
- Reversing switch included for added versatility
- Backlash adjustments provided throughout the carriage
- Tailstock is adjustable for taper cuts
- Quick-change gear box provides wide range of inch and metric threads
Important safety information.
- Wear Safety Glasses
- Never leave the chuck wrench in the chuck!
- Never operate while wearing loos clothing or jewelry
Wood, plastic, and metals.
Power and Cutting Speeds
Tips and Tricks
Your First Project
Steps here for a simple first project.
Your Second Project
Steps here for a slightly more advanced second project after doing the first.