|Contact||Please Adopt Me!|
|Instructions||G8027 Dust Colector Manual|
|Specifications||1 micron filtering, up to 409 CFM|
Grizzly G8027 Dust Collector Specifications:
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single phase
- Motor Amp Draw: 8A
- Number of 4" Intake Holes: 1
- Portable Base Size: 15" x 25-1/2"
- Height (With bags inflated): 63"
- Bag size (diameter x depth): 14-1/2" x 23" (2)
- Powder coated paint
- Bag filtration: 2.5 Micron
- Bag Capacity: 2 Cubic Feet
- Impeller: 9", Balanced Steel, Radial Fin
- Air Suction Capacity: 500 CFM
- Static Pressure: 2.76"
Important safety information.
- Use this dust collector when running the miter saw, bandsaw, and to clean up
- Use care when moving the dust collector - it can easily tip over
Connect the hose to the machine to collect dust from (i.e., the miter saw or bandsaw) and turn the dust collector on.
Sawdust, plastic dust, etc.
Power and Speeds
There are 2 speeds:
Tips and Tricks
Your First Project
Clean up all the sawdust around the miter saw.
Your Second Project
Clean up all the sawdust around and inside the bandsaw.
I'll buy lunch for the first person to complete both projects and tell me they saw this on the Wiki! - DougK, 10/11/2019.