|Serial #||N/A ??|
|Usability||Operational, may need fine adjustments|
|Instructions||This Wiki and https://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/user-manuals/113206801-craftsman-parts-manual|
|Maximum Board Size||6-1/8" wide|
|Any other useful info||?|
The Craftsman 113.206931 jointer is a 6-1/8" wide jointer. It has adjustable infeed table for setting the depth of cut and a fence that can be adjusted anywhere between 45° and 90°.
Important safety information.
- Always use a push stick or block to keep hands away from the blade
- Wear Safety Glasses when using the jointer
- Never hold the cutter guard open while making a cut, let the wood open it
- Turn on the air filter when using the jointer
- Breathing masks are available and encouraged
Any type of wood
Power and Cutting Speeds
There are no adjustments for speed or power
Tips and Tricks
Your First Project
Steps here for a simple first project.
Your Second Project
Steps here for a slightly more advanced second print after doing the first.