|Contact||Please Adopt Me!|
|Instructions||Bench Grinder Manual|
|Specifications||1 micron filtering, up to 409 CFM|
This bench grinder is powered by a 1/2 HP motor that produces up to 3450 RPM. An adjustable tool rest and eye shields provide comfort and safety. Sealed bearings for long service life.
- Powerful 1/2 HP rated motor won't bog down
- Steel sealed ball bearings support the motor shaft for long life
- Balanced design for reduced vibration
- Adjustable tool rest and eye shields
Important safety information.
- Always wear eye protection while using the grinder
- Never grind on the side of the grinding wheel
- Always use the guards and eye shields
- Do not use if a grinding wheel is chipped or cracked
- Make sure any sparks are directed away from anything flammable
The operating modes may be set either on the filter itself or by using the infrared remote control.
Power and Speeds
3450 max RPM
Tips and Tricks
Your First Project
Steps here for a simple first project.
Your Second Project
Steps here for a slightly more advanced second projectafter doing the first.