From Fox.Build Wiki
|Serial #||N/A ??|
|Contact||Please Adopt Me!|
|Instructions||This Wiki and Performax 9" Bandsaw Manual|
|Specifications||Max cutting width = 9", max height = 3-5/8"|
|Any other useful info||Blade size: 59-1/2" length, 1/8" to 1/2" width|
9" Performax Band Saw
Important safety information.
- Wear Safety Glasses when using the bandsaw
- Use a push-stick to keep hands and fingers away from the blade
- Do not attempt to cut glass or metals without getting a blade specific to those materials.
Power and Cutting Speeds
- Band speed is 2460 feet per minute
Tips and Tricks
- The rip fence can be used to make very thin boards - like veneer
Your First Project
Steps here for a simple first project.
Your Second Project
Steps here for a slightly more advanced second print after doing the first.