|Usability||May need love|
The 3D Scanner is capable of scanning small objects. It uses a rotating bed and a small laser to scan objects.
This Scanner easily scans:
- Objects with a volume bigger than 5*5cm and smaller than 20.3cm*20.3cm
- Objects that weigh less than 3kgs
- Still objects
- Opaque objects
Things that are hard (or impossible) to scan:
- Objects whose volume is smaller than 5*5cm
- Transparent objects (glass or organic plastics)
- Luminous objects or highly reflective objects
- Dark or fuzzy objects (such as plush toys )
- Objects whose volume is bigger than 20.3*20.3cm
- Objects that weigh more than 3kgs
- Moving objects
Important safety information.
- Wear the Laser Safety Glasses
Any small object that meets the criteria listed above
Power and Cutting Speeds
Tips and Tricks
Your First Project
Steps here for a simple first project.
Your Second Project
Steps here for a slightly more advanced second project after doing the first.